Please ensure you have read the recruitment pack prior to applying.
To apply for this role please email SU@soas.ac.uk with a CV and covering letter.
Your covering letter should be no longer than two sides of A4 and include your Name, Student Number, Course Name, Course Start Date, Course End Date. You must also show your suitability for the role by answering the following questions:
- Please provide an example of when you have shown the ability to critically evaluate
- Please provide an example of when you have shown the ability to network and influence
- Please provide an example of when you have shown strong communication skills
- Please provide an example of when you have shown attention to detail in the context of strategic decision making
- Please provide an example of when you have been able to make rational and objective decision
You can use examples from your course, extracurriculars (Clubs and Societies, Student Reps, etc), or part-time work to illustrate the skills required to be a Trustee.
The closing date for applications is: Friday 12th May, 12pm
Interviews will be scheduled on Thursday 18th May, between 9:30am - 12:00pm
We ask all candidates to be available during the interview slot due to the availability of our Trustees. If you have any questions or want to find out more about the role please contact SU@soas.ac.uk