Due to not reaching quorum the AGM has been adjourned until Tuesday 6th June, 3pm. Click here to read the agenda.
Annual General Meeting
Tuesday 6th June, 2023 3pm-5pm
You must register for the meeting via this link, please ensure that this is done as soon as possible.
If you experience any issues when registering for the call please try to sign into zoom first and then try to register again. You can follow this guide to register.
Chair: Hafsa Haji (Goldsmiths SU President)
- Ratification of the Minutes of the Previous Meeting:
- View Here
- Supporting AGM Booklet
- Receiving the report of the Charity Trustees on the Union’s Activities since the previous AGM:
- Verbal update to be provided during the AGM
- Receiving the accounts of the Union for the previous financial year:
- View Here
- Appointment of the auditor:
- The Auditor to be approved are Knox Cropper
- Approval of Affiliations:
- The affiliations to be approved are NUS Charity, NUS UK and Bristish University College Sport (BUCS)
- Open questions to the Charity Trustees by the Members
- Motions for Discussion
- Motion One: Sustainbility - View Here
- Emergency Motion - Students Against Securitisation and Surveillance
- Emergency Motion - Motion of No Confidence in the Welfare and Campaigns Co-President