TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST, PLEASE ADD THE SOCIETY TO YOUR BASKET AND FILL OUT THE GOOGLE FORM LISTED VIA THE ICON ON THE LEFT OF THE PAGE
SOAS Consulting Society is run by students and aimed to equip members with the skills needed in the consulting industry. We aim to increase the awareness of the consulting industry within the student population and give students hands on consulting experience for important social causes.
• To educate members about the consulting industry, with presentations on structure and opportunities within consulting for example strategy, financial, operations evening lectures
• To help members develop the business skills necessary in the consulting industry, with case study and business skill sessions through our 180DC projects
• To help members with job applications, interview and assessment center preparations, with industry specific workshops during peak recruitment times
• To increase SOAS’s reputation and awareness within the consulting and business fields, by increasing our presence in renowned global competitions
Our Events & Partnerships
SOAS Consulting holds events and workshops on:
• Introduction to consulting and its various specialisations
• Panel events with consultants from top consulting organisations
• Consulting case study workshops and skills workshops
• CV and cover letter development
We are currently partnered with Grad Interview Prep, Kouncil, OurGen, Bright Network, and more to provide consulting resources to our members- look out on our social media and attend our events for some fantastic training materials, consulting competitions and work opportunities!
Executive Committee Role Vacancies
We are currently recruiting for the following committee roles:
- Events Officer
- Welfare Officer
- Social Media Officer
- Partnerships Officer
Please apply via the Google form displayed via the icon on the left.
SOAS 180 Degrees Consulting
Our current executive committee is also the founding team of SOAS 180 Degrees Consulting and are running the SOAS branch. 180 Degrees Consulting aims to give members of the branch the opportunity to participate and lead pro bono consulting teams for NGOs and small businesses to help facilitate real positive social change.
Check out their website at: https://180dc.org/soas/
Connect With Us
Connect with our social media pages to stay updated on latest events, opportunities, recruitment and more! If you have any questions, please do not hesistate to drop us an email or message and we will get back to you ASAP.