SOAS consulting society is run by student members and aimed to equip members with skills needed in the consulting industry. SOAS Consulting society, aims to increase the awareness of Consulting within the student population and the societies and universities presence in the industry.
• To educate members about the consulting industry, with presentations on structure and opportunities within consulting for example strategy, financial, operations evening lectures
• To help members develop the business skills necessary in the consulting industry, with case study and business skill sessions.
• To help members with job applications, interview and assessment center preparations, with industry specific workshops during peak recruitment times.
• To increase SOAS’s reputation and awareness within the consulting and business fields, by increasing our presence in renowned global competitions
SOAS Consulting will hold lectures and workshops in:
• Introduction to Consulting and its various fields
• CV and cover letter development
• Interview and assessment center workshop
• Case study workshops and team preparation for case study competitions