SOAS Naturist Society aims to bring the philosophies and benefits of naturism and social nudity to SOAS. We aim to promote body confidence, self-love, and the physical and mental health benefits of naturism in a safe, non-sexual, judgement free environment.
What exactly is naturism? It is the practice of going without clothes, whether that is just occasionally at a beach or in your garden, or as a more general part of everyday life. Naturism is healthy, sensible and great fun!
· Weekly naturist swims at Energybase in Student Central (a two minute walk from SOAS)
· Trips to Brighton Naturist Beach and other clothing optional beaches/locales within the UK
· Taking part in the London World Naked Bike Ride (June-ish)
· The potential to organise a group to attend NKD and/or Nudefest festivals in the summer
· As well as other ideas that the society can come up with
If you are interested in naturism, or already consider yourself a naturist, and wish to join the society, please contact us via the listed email. Furthermore, if you have questions regarding the society or naturism as an activity and way of life, don't hesitate to ask via the same email.