Our next Union-wide elections will begin in February 2016.
The roles up for election are as follows:
- Co-President Welfare & Campaigns (full-time, paid)
- Co-President Activities & Events (full-time, paid)
- Co-President Democracy & Education (full-time, paid)
- Academic Affairs Officer
- International Students' Officer
- Entertainments Officer
- Environment Officer
- Black Officer
- Anti-Racism Officer
- Disabled Students and Carers Officer
- Womens' Officer
- Campaigns Officer
- LGBTQ Officer
- Mature Students' Officer
- Postgraduate Research Officer
- Sports Officer
- Accommodation Officer
- Trans* and Gender Identity Officer
- Working Class Students' Officer
If you want to shadow one of our officers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Keep an eye out for information on workshops & drop in sessions!
Nominations Open: 1st February, 11am
Nominations Close: 18th February, 4pm
Voting Opens: Friday 26th February, 4pm
Voting Closes: Thursday 3rd March, 5pm
Results Announced: Thursday 3rd March, 6pm (if no outstanding complaint has been received).