SOAS Student Development Fund (SDF) 2018/19
Do you have a personal and professional development opportunity for which you require funding? Are you committed to sharing the knowledge from your experience with fellow students and wider communities?
If so, consider applying to the new Student Development Fund! We are offering grants of between £100-500 per student to take up opportunities that have tangible individual, SOAS and community impacts. These can range from:
- Academic-focused e.g. presenting a conference paper, leading a workshop, participating in a research project
- Vocation/field-focused e.g. taking part in a competition, getting training, conducting research
- Cultural activities e.g. putting on a community arts event or seminar
- Sociopolitical e.g. campaigning, lobbying.
Before applying, please read our FAQs (see below)
The SU and the School reserve the right to make final decisions over the SDF. However, we will endeavour to be as transparent and accessible as possible: promoting the fund widely, keeping applicants informed, providing feedback, updating our dedicated webpage with news.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS
Applications open 28th May 2019 and close on 11 June 2019 at 6pm.
Applicants can expect to hear back on the status of their application within 2 weeks of the application deadline.
- The Student Development Fund team (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Click for FAQs
This webpage was last updated on: 28 May 2019 16:27