• SOAS United is a society that works in partnership with United Burkina Faso, an association comprised of students from the University of Ouagadougou.
• Students from SOAS United and Students from United Burkina Faso will be working collaboratively to implement development and social action projects in Ouagadougou, which students at the University of Ouagadougou have initiated.
• Examples of current projects include;
• This partnership has been created in the spirit of friendship with the aim of providing the opportunity for students from both countries to form relationships through which to share their ideas, experiences and culture.
• It offers a new innovative way of volunteering and exchanges and in future it is hoped that students from SOAS will be able to visit students at the University of Ouagadougou to meet with them and work more directly on projects.
• Both society’s are part of UNITED, a non-profit organisation that works to provide a unique platform to stimulate student social action around the world.
Contact SOAS United: email@example.com
United Burkina Faso: https://www.facebook.com/United-BF-927481600652472/timeline/