The SOAS Pan-African Society is a group of African students who believe that Pan-Africanism is the only way forward for African people.
- To unify African students at SOAS
-To collectively cultivate our knowledge and understanding of African history and politics
- To discuss and address issues affecting Africans, both on the continent and in the diaspora
- To celebrate the diverse range of African cultures
- To be part of the resurgence of Pan-Africanism as an ideology and movement
- To establish and maintain connections with Pan-Africans all over the world
The society is open to all, irrespective of nationality, faith or political beliefs.